Use the forms below to request any faculty title and faculty organization changes.

Please note: Approval is needed from the dean's office before any changes can be made. The approval can be uploaded as an attachment in the forms below.

Questions regarding these forms can be directed to the Office of Academic Affairs.

Any inquiries for changes beyond these two types can be directed to HRIS.  Employees moving from one group to another, i.e "staff" to "faculty" must first have their group change by HRIS before any titles can be changed.  

Sabbatical Update Request Form