To aid academic departments, the Provost's Office has developed a Canvas course to provide step-by-step instructions for using Interfolio.
The course is divided into three sections based on Interfolio User Role. Please use the descriptions below as a guide for which section fits your needs. If you need access for other User Roles, you can email email@example.com for guidance.
- Evaluator - Users who will participate in a search committee to evaluate applicants.
- All users will have access to this section by default.
- Committee Manager - Users who will manage one or more searches for a specific unit.
- Administrator - Users who need to create faculty job postings in Interfolio.
- This section also illustrates how to integrate this process with the iReKREWT process in HCM.
Our office has also linked some resources for faculty hiring in the below section.
Supplemental Resources for Faculty Hiring
Faculty Hiring and Reappointment Forms (updated 11.19.21)
These are fillable forms (FRAP, FAD, FRF, SWF) used during various stages of the hiring and reappointment process.
Faculty Title Matrix (updated 8.05.19)
Matrices explains which schools/units are allowed to hire which kind of faculty, as per the Faculty Handbook. In addition, the matrices show which faculty titles are available to which units.