Tulane University is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized independent organization dedicated to supporting faculty, particularly under-represented faculty, post-docs, and graduate students in making successful transitions throughout their careers. NCFDD provides online career development, training, and mentoring resources.
Institutional Membership provides faculty, graduate students, administrators, and post-docs access to:
- The weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum webinars
- Guest Expert Webinars and Multi-Week Skill-Building Courses
- Our Dissertation Success Curriculum for advanced graduate students
- 14-Day Writing Challenges
- A private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring and problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Full library of previous webinar and multi-week course recordings
How to Activate Your Tulane Sponsored Membership:
- Go to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity website (http://www.facultydiversity.org/).
- Select the “Become a Member” tab and choose “Claim Your Institutional Membership.”
- Within the list of universities, click on "Tulane University."
- Complete the registration form by following all instructions. Be sure to provide your Tulane email address.
- Once you have submitted your registration information and NCFDD has approved your connection to Tulane, you should receive a welcome email.
If you have any questions about membership, please feel free to contact Ana Lopez, Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any technical questions, may be directed to NCFDD via email at email@example.com.